Parent Volunteers

The Department of Health in WA is seeking parent volunteers who have experience with a son or daughter that is using alcohol or drugs.

The volunteers will provie telephone or face to face support to parents either at the Perth Drug Court or at parent peer support groups. for info contact the Parent Drug Information Service on 9442 5050.

POSTED 20 Apr 2012
TOPICS  •   •